Internationally-focused life science executives and investors will converge upon Shanghai, China next week for ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2015. The event is China’s premier life science partnering event, and dealmakers attend with the goal of establishing cross-border partnerships to access China’s rapidly growing healthcare market.
This year, a record 48 innovative companies, organizations and researchers will be presenting their technologies or products in order to initiate strategic alliances at ChinaBio® Partnering Forum. A complete list can be found on the Presenting Companies web page.
The event program is targeted toward dealmaking in the life sciences, and kicks off on Tuesday, April 14 with a Partnering Bootcamp called “How to partner with global pharma,” followed by the Welcome Reception at Kerry Hotel Pudong where the event will be held.
The next two days feature intensive one-to-one partnering and program panels covering topics from business models to China’s innovation in biologics.
Notable program speakers include:
- Ruediger Hermann – Partner, Dechert LLP
- Yuliang Huang, PhD – CEO, Generon (Shanghai) Corporation Ltd.
- Judith Li, MBA – Principal, Lilly Asia Ventures
- Scott Liu, PhD – President and CEO, Henlius Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Mark G. Lotter, MBA – Founder and CEO, Nuance Biotech Inc.
- Peter Luo, PhD – Founder and CEO, Adagene (Suzhou) Limited
- Mark Noguchi – VP and Global Head, Alliance and Asset Management, Roche Partnering
- Jonathan Wang, PhD, MBA – Senior Managing Director, OrbiMed Asia
- Mingde Xia, PhD – Senior Director, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Steve Yang, PhD – Executive VP and COO, WuXi AppTec
- Michael Yu, PhD – President and CEO, Innovent Biologics, Inc.
- Joe Zhou, PhD – CEO, Genor BioPharma and VP, Walvax Group
Shanghai is the center of China’s pharmaceutical and biotech industry with over 1,000 life science companies, many involved in cross-border partnerships with Western companies. Tune into the event on Twitter by searching the hashtag #CBPF15, and look out for program videos on partnering360®:Insight.