On April 4–6, approximately 2,000+ executives and investors from the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry will be gathering in Stockholm, Sweden to forge new relationships.
Tune into a webinar called “Maximizing Your Success and Networking Objectives at the BIO-Europe Spring® Conference in Stockholm” co-hosted by EBD Group and MacDougall Biomedical Communications on how to navigate this event before, during and after to maximize your networking to get deals done.
The webinar will take place Tuesday, Mar 22, 2016 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM PDT
Areas of discussion will include:
- Understanding the objectives of the various audiences at the event
- Setting up meetings in advance
- Maximizing the partneringONE® system
- Working the meeting to increase networking opportunities
- Preparation and homework
- Making the best use of time in your meetings
- Developing an effective elevator pitch
- Follow-up tactics to get that second important meeting
Moderator: Doug MacDougall, Managing Partner, MacDougall Biomedical Communications
- Martina Molsbergen – Founder, C14 Consulting Group
- Tomas Landh – Innovation Sourcing VP, Senior Principal Scientist, R&D Innovation Sourcing, Novo Nordisk
For more information about attending BIO-Europe Spring 2016 international life science partnering conference, click here.