Kari Bennett and Erin Righetti of EBD Group present an iPad mini to Sam Chua of Luye Pharma Group Ltd. on Monday, November 2
Two winners have already been selected in the iPad-a-Day Giveaway at BIO-Europe® 2015. Wednesday, November 4, is your last chance to enter.
Congratulations to the winners. All entries from Monday and today are still eligible for one last chance to win an iPad tomorrow.
The Giveaway is exclusively for partnering360® members. Each day of the conference, an iPad mini is awarded to a BIO-Europe attendee who shares their experience on how they currently use partnering360.
For one more chance to enter, simply tell us how you use partnering360 by
- Sending a tweet using @partnering360 and #BEU15, or
- Submitting your entry in person at Exhibit Booth 91
Here are some examples of qualifying entries by users on how they use @partnering360:
- “Our business development team uses the system to keep up after conferences.”
- “Basic functionality for scheduling purposes, profile capability and plan to use for follow-up purposes.”
- “I use it to follow up my contacts from one EBD event to the next one, it is very convenient.”
- “I use partnering360 for different purposes: Keep a record of the meetings I have had during EBD conferences; Sometimes I enter groups and I have created a couple of groups for our own conferences; Finally I use it to enter the partnering directly.”
- “Am using the @partnering360 tool to plan meetings with companies & investors at the #BEU15 as efficient as possible #speeddating.”