The Latin America healthcare market continues to grow, and governments are continuing to allocate spending for age-related and chronic disease research. Add to this the increased interest from local and multinational private investors and you have some very compelling reasons to consider life science partnerships in Latin America.
One direct route to fostering relationships with Latin American biotech and innovation is Biolatam® 2015. Held in Santiago, Chile November 16–17, Biolatam will bring together a vast diversity of companies, products and biomedical technologies from across the continent. Utilizing the industry gold standard partnering system, partneringONE®, delegates will be able to request meetings with innovative potential partners and discover new products and innovations with global market appeal.
An innovative program complements the productive partnering, and includes a who’s who list of influencers from pharma, biotech and the investment sector. Panel topics include:
- The role of the public administration in the development of the biotech industry in Chile
- Biotechnology as a tool for improvement and development in the food industry
- Investment climate of the biotech industry in Latin America
- Open innovation through cooperative schemes in Latin America: A public perspective
- Bioeconomy and industrial biotechnology: The economic model of the future and examples of this industrial reality in Latin America
- and more.
Connect to a new world of opportunity. Register for Biolatam 2015 today.