While we have seen new immunotherapies enter the market and there are many exciting products in development; we have also seen recent setbacks. The field is risky and partnerships among biotechs, pharmas, and other stakeholders are critical in bringing the next generation of treatments to fruition. How can companies work together to minimize the risk, maximize the potential, and ultimately help patients?
Moderator: Jeffrey M. Bockman – Defined Health
- Paul Biondi – Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Niels P. Emmerich – AbbVie
- Bernd Muehlenweg – Nanobiotix
- Stefanos Theoharis – Cell Medica
- Pierre Vandepapelière – Imcyse