We are seeing rapid progress in biomedicine, from inexpensive whole genome sequencing, to Big Data analytics, to bioengineering feats. But the next big innovation may not be in the lab. The critical research biopharma organizations are increasingly leveraging falls along the lines of database analyses, prospective observational studies and knowledge gleaned from interviews with all stakeholders.
Moderator: David Thompson – inVentiv Health
- Wade Ackerman – Covington & Burling LLP
- Ted Haack – LatticePoint Consulting
- Jamie Heywood – PatientsLikeMe
- Philippe Lopes-Fernandes – EMD Serono
- Steve Wooding – Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson